Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

UNICOW.DLL

• Please log in to reply

cvm526

cvm526

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HEY ALL,

I am not good with computers at all, I would be very thankful if anyone could help me.. im so frustrated! :blink:
Here is my problem!

I HAD WINDOWS 95, THEN UPGRADED TO WINDOWS XP COMP. RAN VERY SLOW SO I TOOK IT OFF. MY COMPUTER THEN START SAYING THAT THE UNICODE VERSION ATL.DLL COULD NOT RUN ON WINDOWS 95...PLEASE INSTALL CORRECT VERSION, SO I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 98 AND IT STILL HAS THAT MESSEGE AND IT NOW ALSO SAYS THAT THE LIBRARY FILE UNICOW.DLL WAS NOT FOUND......I HAVE DEFRAGED THE SYSTEM, DOWNLOADED .DLL FIXERS NOTHING IS HELPING ME! THESE MESSAGES POP UP ALL THE TIME, WHEN IM ON THE INTERNET AND IT POPS UP THE COMPUTER FREEZES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH
CVM526 :whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click start, programmes, accessories, system tools, system information to run system file check, replace any it asks for from the CD which needs to be in the drive used to install windows