Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

No Textures In Most Games

• Please log in to reply

Demon Slayer

Demon Slayer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
About a month ago I had a virus that forced me to reformat my hdd and reinstall XP. Ever since then, my games run just fine, but all the models look weird, as if they were untextured or something. I've tried to update my drivers, but it says there aren't any updates available. It does this in F.E.A.R., Prey, Battlefield 2142, and any games that use the Source engine (css, hl2, dods), but it only does it in the Source games if I try to use XFire in-game.

Here are some screenshots of it in F.E.A.R. as well as what settings are being used. If you want to see screens of any of the other games just tell me.

Many thanks to anyone who can :whistling: me with this problem.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
what are your system specs? What video card do you have?