intel P4 2.00GHz CPU
nVidia MX420 64MB
Cable internet service.
So now i am thinking about using Linux with my Windows XP Pro. SP2
1) I will first install Windows XP Pro SP2
2) While installing Windows XP Pro SP2, how do i make partition so i can install linux later on? Detail description needed.
3) I will install all the drivers and my internet service, Cable, i will be needing on Windows OS
4) I will then install Linux, Ubuntu 6.06.
5) Will i need to install all the drivers again? Will i need to install drivers for my VGA card, and other hardwares on my comp? (i checked on dell website and couldn't find Linux drivers for any hardware) But i did find the driver for my VGA on nVidia's official website.
6) Will i need to install internet service,Cable on my Linux OS again?
7) How do i dual boot my OS? Will my comp give me option when i turn on my comp autometically, without installing any other software?
Answer them in #s.
Edited by Jimit87, 28 August 2006 - 08:04 PM.