Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slow comp

• Please log in to reply

neilo peelio

neilo peelio

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
really so comp at the moment, also could u advise me on what instant start ups i can disable

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Go Start>run>type: ''msconfig''>startup tab. Please post the list of startup items.

thanks.

neilo peelio

neilo peelio

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Go Start>run>type: ''msconfig''>startup tab. Please post the list of startup items.

thanks.

before i do, will this help, i forgot to paste it earlier. HIGH JACK THIS FILE

*** Edited out your Hijackthis log is posted in this topic http://www.geekstogo...s...=128232&hl= do NOT start any new topic or post one in a excisting one...

Edited by therock247uk, 28 August 2006 - 02:42 PM.

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Please do not post a Hijackthis log unless you are asked to do so by a staff member.

Please edit your post with the hijackthis logfile in it.

Now post your list of startup items.

Thanks.

Edited by emery, 28 August 2006 - 02:38 PM.

neilo peelio

neilo peelio

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Please do not post a Hijackthis log unless you are asked to do so by a staff member..

Please edit your post.

i would rather deal with the spyware thats causing my comp go slow rather first, the start ups are not to much of a problem

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Please go to the Malware Removal Forum and follow all the steps located in the START HERE. These tools will help you clean up about 70% of problems on your own. If you still have problems after following these steps, please post a HiJackThis log in THAT forum.

thankyou