Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc camera

• Please log in to reply

bill184

bill184

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an ibm pc camera p/n 33L4889 s/n 302BB1AX007921 . :whistling: I NOW HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND HAVE LOST THE DISC WHAT CAN I DO?

Advertisements

Matt T

Matt T

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
Try googling your camera name for drivers. They should be on the internet as well as the programs that came on the disc. Remember to download them from the manafacuters website. If you can't find the programs and drivers on the internet post back and we'll help you.

~Matt :-)

tyler c l

tyler c l

• Pip
  • 1 posts
my camera is only for windows 98 and i have windows xp.....hwo do i get my camera to work

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
IF there are no drivers for xp then your only real choices is get a new camera or an old computer running 98. You could also POSSIBLY get it to work with linux but no guarantees there either.