Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IRQ_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO

• Please log in to reply

Dhirendra Singh Jodha

Dhirendra Singh Jodha

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Plzz Help,
According to my system Configuration, Mother Board- Intel 845 GL, Intel P4 - 1.8 GHz processor & Seagate Hard drive- 40 gb & RAM-128 Mb Olympia; This problem never ocurred,
But few days back i got this famous Error IRQ_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO & Blue Death Screen,
After that i restarted my pc & it worked normally, but again after few moments same thing happened.

So, in frustration I put Power-Off directly from Backup-Battery(Inverter),

After that till date it has not started, no booting,
I had opened whole hardware & motherboard & reconfigured it, but i don't know what has happened,

SMPS is working & one thing

My C drive was of only 1.5Gb & XP continuosly showed warning as running low on C drive, but i had loaded my win 98 on C drive & XP on D drive which is of 8Gb,

Plzz help how to boot my computer, it is not going in BIOS setting itself, i had changed that motherboard pin & tried with it also,

everything else is working,

NO DISPLAY ON MONITOR, SO NOT AT ALL GOING TO BIOS SETTINGS.

Edited by Dhirendra Singh Jodha, 31 August 2006 - 09:15 AM.

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Your monitor doesn´t display anything? Does your computers fan still turn on when you turn the computer on?

Dhirendra Singh Jodha

Dhirendra Singh Jodha

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yes motherboard light is glowing & i tested it with multimetre, all fans r working, motherboard, SMPS & processor; i don't know what to do now.