Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pop-up problem.

• Please log in to reply

Menos

Menos

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Not sure if this goes here, but it seemed close so...

Anyway. Recently when I've been looking around on a forum on GameFaqs, every now and then, a pop-up will pop up and not display the page. And another. And another. And so on.

It's nothing a restart can't fix, but it's pretty annoying. I just wanna know if there's any way to fix this.

By the way, recently we got a new browser. Yahoo! browser. It came with our DSL modem.

Thanks for the help. :whistling:

Advertisements

patrickjk

patrickjk

• Pip
  • 7 posts
"Anyway. Recently when I've been looking around on a forum on GameFaqs, every now and then, a pop-up will pop up and not display the page. And another. And another. And so on."

What do you mean not display? You have a popup and the page stops loading? What does the popup say?

Menos

Menos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
I mean the pop up will show up and the pop up has the error message "Page could not be displayed".

The actual forum page is fine.

Menos

Menos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
I mean the pop up will show up and the pop up has the error message "Page could not be displayed".

The actual forum page is fine.