Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win. Media Player 10

• Please log in to reply

synthlord

synthlord

• Pip
  • 1 posts
When using Windows Media Player 10 (latest version as of this post), I enjoy using the Color Chooser under View/Enhancements. I've found that it looks even better to select the "Use black as Player background color" option.

This is identical on my work PC and my home PC, both running exactly the same versions, however they look different.

When navigating under the Library tab, selected groups of songs in the list are highlighted, giving the appearance that certain groups of songs are separated from each other. However, it's somewhat random, and the highlight is too bright for me to view the actual songs' titles!

This is just on my work PC. My home PC looks great on this setting, and there's none of this highlighting going on.

Does anyone know what on Earth this is? What is different about my 2 versions of the exact same media player?

One other (OT): Can ripped CDs in WMP10 be accessed by WinAmp? Or will I have to rip all those CDs again?

Darth Jason,
SynthLord

Advertisements