Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Internet problem

• Please log in to reply

Think slow man

Think slow man

• Pip
  • 7 posts
My internet keeps turning off. I have recently done port forwarding so that I can run utorrent better, Iím not sure if this is coursing the problem. I have run hijackthis and couldnít find anything. I have just built this computer and it seems to be running fine apart from this. My old computer I didnít have this problem with the same wireless network.

When the internet go down I try to repair the connection but this doesnít work, the application just crashes. The only way that I can get the internet up again is to restart my computer
Any help would be Orsome