Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

XP loggin trouble

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi-When I log on XP The shut down window pops up and flickers on and off continuously. I can't open anything or log on IE. I have been controlling this by holding down CTRL & ALT which stops the window & flickering.
I've drefragged and download Micorsoft cleanup. I've scanned for problems. I don't know what to do next?

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Please run through the steps outlined in this Topic
Post back a fresh log in the Malware forum please

Hoff Starr

Hoff Starr

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
You should probably think about (and act upon) putting this post into a more relevant topic as it is currently in 'Site Comments and Suggestions' - meant for conversation about this website. You will have more luck in operating systems -> Windows XP, 2000, 2003, NT