Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do we contact a staff member about a previous post

• Please log in to reply

B3Master

B3Master

• Pip
  • 3 posts
"If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. "

How do we contact a staff member about a previous post "http://www.geekstogo...d-t129339.html"
I meant to delete my own posted reply not close my thread.

And would like to know what objections you guys have on spyware doctor? I guess I shouldnt be picky or choosy or anything at all, just follow direction and install all listed in the "You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log" I just wanted some feed back wheather or not to uninstall spyware doc then install listed progs or install over it all with no problems or what? and that maybe my infection was cleaned out and no need to install everything?

Edited by B3Master, 05 September 2006 - 10:44 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sorry, I misinterpreted the "please delete" to mean that you had resolved the issue on your own, or elsewhere. We have no objections to Spyware Doctor.

Please feel free to start a new topic. :whistling: