Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dr watson help!

• Please log in to reply

turboforum

turboforum

• Pip
  • 4 posts
well needless to say i got the dreaded dr watson postmortem debugger. I was reading other links so I wouldnt have to post to a question already answered. Well anyway, I downloaded the hijackthis compressed folder/file and saved it on my desktop. Every time I go to open the folder dr watson shuts it down... any advise on what I should try next. Thanks!

Art Brenneman
www.turboforum.net

Advertisements

turboforum

turboforum

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
oh my no ideas???? please help.. i jus paid like 150 to get a antivirus cd and xp reinstalled and now im stuck with this... my hp laptop w/ expansion back keeps using batteries w/ the wireless mouse and keyboard....... someone help.. i miss counterstike heh...

thanks in advance

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
You are posting on the wrong forum. Malware issues are handled in the forum in my signature. Please read theinstructions and then post a hijackthis log if needed