Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office clipboard problem

• Please log in to reply

zver81

zver81

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello!
I have Word 2002. Recently, I started having problems copying and pasting information. For example, if I try to copy and paste text, esp. between programs, nothing is pasted. Sometimes it says "No text". If I open Word and open the clipboard, it looks like it's constantly collecting informaion and all of the items say either "no text" or "preview not available". And it just keeps going and going! If I click on "clear clipboard", it clears for a second and then starts "collecting" "no text" and "no preview available".
I've tried reinstalling Microsoft Office, but it doesn't help.
Please help!! :whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Do you right click highlighted text, click copy, click paste, or highlight text, click edit, click copy, click edit, click paste?

zver81

zver81

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I usually highlight the text, right-click --> copy --> paste. I tried both ways - don't work :whistling: