Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics issues in Hotmail

• Please log in to reply

jfaatz

jfaatz

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I rarely have trouble receiving pictures that open within the body of e-mails sent to me, but when I forward them they arrive in attachment filename only and have to be individually opened to view. Please tell me what I have to do or buy so that I can send pictures and graphics to my friends so that they don't have to open each one manually. Often times it spoils the whole presentation. Is it possible that my PC #2 that I forward to, to check for delivery is the problem, and that my friends are receiving the pictures opening as desired?

I am using IE with Hotmail. I am running two PCs with XP SP2 home and broadband.

Edited by jfaatz, 06 September 2006 - 10:17 PM.

Advertisements

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Switch to Firefox and Gmail. If you want to do this, I will gladly give you an invite. Definately switch browsers though. If you want an invite just PM me or reply here, however do not post your email here.

Edited by phybyr0ptyk, 07 September 2006 - 10:20 AM.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
If you use Outlook Express, Tools> Options>Send> HTML settings> tick "send pictures with messages" and make sure HTML mail is enabled (not plain text)

HTH
Johanna