Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 Pics side by side on a banner HELP ME PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply

LeonardosGrl

LeonardosGrl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
im sooooo confused...how do you put two pictures beside each other, like the ones of the cat here: http://www.virtualpu...hp?kennel=95860

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. What web design software are you using? What I do is I click where I want the images to go (Press enter if you need to get there). I then click on Insert -> Image. I'll insert the first image, press the space bar, and then repeat the process, only using the second image. It really does make a difference with the software though. Get back with me and I'll see if I can give you more specific instructions.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
The only thing I would add to the above is to make sure the pics fit into the space allotted for them. (If they are too big the second one will automatically jump below the first one) You can resize pics for free with Irfanview, a nifty free graphics editor.
http://www.irfanview.com/
Johanna

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Another thought is that you design the site similar to what was at that site and have your content all contained within a set sized area.

So for example, if you are stting up to be able to view from 800x600 on up you would set up the area with CSS div tags to contain the content to lets say 760px width. At this point you ensure that the picture width sizes do not exceed 750px (to allow for some padding and seperation) and they will sit side by side (assuming there are no <br /> in between).