Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Access Denied (full write protected)

• Please log in to reply

slimedog999

slimedog999

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So a few years ago, my computer crashed, just period, crashed. And i had a good 2000 songs a music there. i HAd to reinstall xp on myself, which was fine. So i lost everything on my computer, i thought. Turns out my user profile was still there, but i couldn't get to it. "access is denied, this might be full right protected." Well i was running an ad-ware program and it looked through the file, so i could enter it. I found all of my music, but i can't play it. And after i closed the program, i couldn't get into it again. I tried to transfer the music out of the file onto my desktop, but it wouldn't play the music, and after i restarted my computer just for the h*** of it, it denys me access again, any ideas of how i could get my music. Thank you.

Advertisements