Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Software in need

• Please log in to reply

ronnysaad

ronnysaad

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hello,

Please I need anyone to prompt me with a software that is similiar to My Mix (Author: Simplestar) because this one is perfectly designed for my requirments but I'm experiencing some technical problems with it which I can't solve.

Please anyone do reply as soon as possible ! :whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
could you describe what exactly "my mix" is...as i'm not familiar with that software

ronnysaad

ronnysaad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
http://www.simplestar.com/music.php

Scroll down, it's the second software "My Mix" there's a brief description of it and a snapshot of how it looks like, I hope this helps !

Thanks in advance

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have you purchased the full version of the software? what are the issues you're having...have you contacted their tech support?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.mixmeiste...cts_mmexp6.html might wanna check that out as well...looks nifty

ronnysaad

ronnysaad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
The software is great but kind of not very easy to use, I'm looking to have a more simple software if you have any on mind, I'd be thankful! :whistling: