Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony PSP drama

• Please log in to reply

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Hi folks, just a quick one.

I've got a Sony PSP and managed to put several songs on it a while back and tonight I'm just trying to download/copy the songs off PSP back onto the computer and it JUST WOULDN'T LET ME DO IT.

I tried right click on the MUSIC folder in PSP and select "copy" then right click on my desktop and select "paste". Then this copying process pop up came up and predicts a long time to finish the copying job yet after 45 seconds or so the copying would just abort and an error window would come up saying either "Cannot copy ___ (file): The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error" or something to do with a wrong parameter.

Could you guys help please. Is there something built in the PSP to prevent users to transfer files back onto the computer?

Cheers
Chinofeliz

PS - I thought it was something to do with copyright issue but it's not - as I managed to copy some 5 songs back onto the computer :S

Edited by chinofeliz, 18 September 2006 - 01:45 AM.

Advertisements