Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

is there any website where i can pay to download full verson games lik

• Please log in to reply

bloodb

bloodb

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
is there any website where i can pay to download full verson games like final fantasy 8 because i dont have ps1

Advertisements

ed williams

ed williams

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
u can have a ps2 and play all playstation games, including final fantasy 7 and 8. (u do need a ps1 memory card to save tho) there like 3 bucks.but other than that back on the subject.

there are actual sites where u can download the full game like here, http://www.direct2drive.com/ but its doesnt have final fantasy 8 on there. Another way u could go which i dont recommend, is to download off a P2P program (IE limewire). But its ur decision.

Edited by ed williams, 19 September 2006 - 01:35 PM.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Only download them if it's ;egal. If these games are freebies, then fine, but we cannot help you find anything using P2P programs, etc.