Edited by Lebowski_Cranky, 21 September 2006 - 07:19 PM.
VirusBlast Wont Go Away,Huge,Eating My Files Very Fast,S.O.S!
Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:36 PM
Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:31 PM
* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users