Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Internet Explorer Crashes

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts

My computer was fine about two three hours ago, I went to take a nap and when I came back there was a major bug with my Internet Explorer.

When I click to open it, I see the window open but then it closes. I tried opening 5-6 at once and they all closed one by one. I did a system restore to go back one day, and it's still happening... I sweeped my computer with spysweeper, and i deleted cookies, history and stuff. But it Still happens! why!

Also, when i cut off the Internet connection, by disabling it or pressing the standby button on my DSL modem the internet explorer opens normally, without a connection of course...

But I tried restarting my computer, and opening internet explorer with an internet connection and it crashes.. wierd thing is I used it like a few hours ago... ahhh please help I'm so confused :whistling: