I have 2 users that receive the same email that has an html attachment
- one user can open the html attachment without any problems
- the other can open the attachement but it comes up looking like this
begin 664 /home/imc/oa_email_pay_1333.html M/"%$3T-465!%($A434P@4%5"3$E#("(M+R]7,T,O+T141"!(5$U,(#,N,B!3 M=')I8W0O+T5.(CX*/
- Both users have Windows XP SP2, Outlook XP SP3, they are both on the same network using the same IMAP email server (Kerio MailServer 6.2.2).
-The email is sent to both users at the same time.
- When the user that can view the attachment correctly forwards it to the other the attachment looks the way it should.
- I can not find any major differences in their email settings that would cause this.
Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated.