Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

about:blank

• Please log in to reply

Norwester

Norwester

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Theres an NBA blog I'v been trying to access for a couple months but the page never loads and eventually times out. Its seems as if I'm the only one on the Basketball forum that I hang out on,that can't access it. You have to click on a link on the teams homepage to access it. I'm running Firefox with the "Noscript" extension and I tried it once more tonight. As the page was trying to load I clicked the Noscript option tab and the only option there was to "allow about:blank". The only about:blank I know of is the browser hijacker and its definitly something I don't want to allow. I clicked on the "feedback" link on the site to tell them about it and the same thing happened and "allow about:blank' was in the options box again. Evidently its embedded in the pages I'm trying to access? This is an NBA sanctioned team page & blog and I'm sure that if they knew about it,they'd clean it up. I just want to be sure that I'm right about it before I email them.
Thanks
NW

Advertisements