Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My friend is having trouble with her myspace

• Please log in to reply

rollingstone24

rollingstone24

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Hi, I personally don't usually use myspace but my friend has one and she's trying to figure out why bulletins are posted even when she's not on. Bulletins like "I'm so horny i could die nj238" ...Yeah notice it has like random letters and numbers at the end and you open it and its like "Hey i found this site it's http://www.sklfasjklfasdjwhatever.com you should go and try it out!" ...And some other bulletins are like "Im gonna go take a shower 2323drt" and you open it and its like "Local singles please go to *link* and its a pretty cool site you should check it out 33ww42snk"

I want to help her stop these bulletins. Is it because she clicked on one one day and from that day the virus spread.. I dont think its someone hacking into her account, what can she do? She already deleted everything from her profile so it's basically all blank

thanks

Advertisements