Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Giving props

• Please log in to reply

shih-tzucrazy1

shih-tzucrazy1

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I just wanted to thank Wannabe1 for trying to help me with re-installing WindowsXP. He/she was very patient & 'talked' me through the installation process step-by-step! We didn't get the problem solved but it wasn't for lack of trying! My hard drive is BURNT TOAST! Geeks To Go is the best site for computer help that I have found & I will be recommending it to anyone that has a problem. You are the best group of peeps!! Thank You very much! :whistling:

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Thanks for the great feedback on wannabe1. He is an awesome helper and we are glad he is here. Thanks again and good luck.

Kren

Kren

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey Jersey girl, just wanted to say HI. YOu helped me out big time ages ago and I thanked you at the time, but I just recommended youse guys to someone else tonight and wanted to check back in the forums and reiterate: YOU'RE THE BEST@!!!!$#!@$!$!$ There is no better place to come to for courteous, efficient, professional help -- and it certainly beats all those places you PAY for service!

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Thanks Kren for the kind words. I needed it tonight. :whistling:

TANJIA

TANJIA

• Pip
  • 1 posts
11_4_2006010.jpg Hi, I'm new to this site and to computers in general. I had a run in with Virusburst and was terrified thinking that my brand new computer was ruined. I was instructed through Smitrem and my system immediately began to run better. I saw reference to this site and wanted to thank NoahFear for Smitrem.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! all for your knowledge and willingness to help.
Tanjia :whistling:

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Thanks for taking the time to register and post, Tanjia! I'm so happy that your computer is saved, and that smitrem did the trick! :blink: We're very very proud of noahdfear. Not only is he an amazing programmer...he's also quite an awesome man, as well. :help: :whistling:

noahdfear

noahdfear

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 1,316 posts
  • MVP
I'm happy to hear my tool helped you, Tanjia, and you're most welcome! :whistling:

Thank you too, Kat :blink: