Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP system32 folder problem

• Please log in to reply

Gospel

Gospel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer has been slowing down lately. When I tried to run regedit.exe, it goes something like "ACLUI.dll was not found." I poked around, but when I tried to enter the system32 folder (the path for mine is C:\WINDOWS\system32\) it goes something like "The disk in C is not formatted. Reformat it now?" And if you're wondering why I tried to run regedit, it's because I thought the computer slowed down because of a messy registry.

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
http://www.driverski...clui.dll/4.html

go there and download it see if it makes a difference

Once you download it and install go to control panel ..system...hardware...device manager

check to see if there are yellow mark be side any device if there are you may need to update them your drivers thats what slowing you down
no need to reformat

Edited by rushin1nd, 02 October 2006 - 10:41 PM.