Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with fronts

• Please log in to reply

gore1283

gore1283

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
:whistling: hello

i was asked to make a bannor for a friend of mine. now she wanted blood dripping front. i am like ok let me look into it. first i went through the net found alote of front files i downloaded a few that i liked. soo ok then i installed my printshop 9. looked through it and for the life of me i can't figure out how to put the front file in the fronts for the that program to use. ok so i remove that program then i install my home publishing suite 2000 hopeing maybe i can use that one. i go to make her bannor look the fronts provided and no blood fronts ofcorse then i try to look around to see how to put the blood front file i have into the program to use it and back to the same problem. i have no idea how to use the front files i have. i am going nuts. i see others have used the file on the net for there programs i am like. jeez if they can do it so should i. i feel like pulling my hair out. i hate being so dum about programs and how to modify them. is there anyone out there that can help out with this. all i want to do is make a bannor for a friend with the blood dripping front. gurrrrr. please help. if you have any sugestions on a web site or a free program that i can make use of that would be great. i do have some programs i have home publishing suite 2000, psp9, psp7.0, print shop version 11 and a card creator program not to mention all the photo programs i have. i would be most greatfull for any help right about now.

thanks for looking
jennifer

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Go to the Control Panel and double-click on "Fonts". On the File Menu is an option, "Install New Font". Browse to where you've downloaded the fonts to, click Select All, click OK.

From here, load your Printshop program and the Fonts should be selectable. All you've done here is load a bunch of fonts that can be now used in any other program on the system.