Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Possible to convert .snx files to jpeg?

• Please log in to reply

taggs

taggs

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I believe these are graphic files. Anyone know if it is possible to convert them or at least extract them?

Similar Topics: Possible to convert .snx files to jpeg?     x

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
if you could view them, you could press the print screen button, open up any image editing program (for example ms paint), press control+v and i think that would be a jpg

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 663 posts
http://filext.com/de...p?extdetail=SNX

taggs

taggs

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Cheers. Serif Photoplus seems to edit these files. Need to get a copy somehow. Can't take a screen dump as I am unable to view the files but thanks anyway.

Suzilyn

Suzilyn

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have over 300 collections of snx files. I use Serifs Photoplus to convert and edit the files. You can purchase a copy of it here www.serif.com. I lost some of the cartoon snx files and still searching for them.
You can also email me for more information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured