Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan-downloader-zlob and trojan.popuper

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mike922

Mike922

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thank you CrustyOldBloke. I followed your directions and will post the 3 logs for you to review. Hopefully this has removed the infections. I am enabling Spyware Doctor only and have disengaged SpySweeper and AVGas/Ewido. Should I unistall AVGas/Ewido now that I am done with it?

Also, does Norton Anit-Virsus and Spyware Doctor conflict with each other? Is it ok to have both enabled?

By the way, Norton never once found this Trojan.

Yesterday you asked if I have more than one individual on the computer. I do not but I did notice when rebooting in Safe Mode that I had a choice between Administrator and Owner. I followed your directions for both options.

Please can you tell me if the virsus is gone? I was told to change all my passwords, which I did, but do I need to do it again?

Thanks! Next 3 posts will be my logs.

Mike
Forum: Malware Removal - HiJackThis Logs Go Here · Post Preview: #803399 · Replies: 4 · Views: 27

EDIT - Noted in the original thread. This thread is now closed.

Edited by Crustyoldbloke, 06 October 2006 - 01:52 PM.

Advertisements