Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

In Game Voice Chat help for Ghost Recon

• Please log in to reply

Fox3inbound

Fox3inbound

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
Is there any way to modify or hack multiplayer Games that don't offer in-game voice chat? My buddy and I usually only play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter's Coop mode by ourselves so an external voice communication's software is an option, but I don't know anything about that... If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Advertisements

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Hey Fox3inbound,

Us at Geeks to go will not help you because hacking the server to make in game Voice chats would be illegel. Please read the terms and Conditions.

Have Fun!

Kurenai

Kurenai

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 494 posts
Not really, no. Check out teamspeak or ventrilo, all you'd need is a server to connect to (which you can run locally, if it's on a small enough scale - like you and a friend).

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Lol, there isnt anyway to hack a server anyway so it doesnt matter wether or not we could help you if the game isnt capable of it the server version wont be either.

Just use xfire or teamspeak, both are voice capable and are what is usual for games without voice or games you want better than average voice.