Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem accesing my hotmail account

• Please log in to reply

Chilli72

Chilli72

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, sorry if i put this topic in the wrong place. Its my first time using geeks to go

The problem is that i cannot access my hotmail account neither from my windows live messenger panel or directly from www.hotmail.com

my user name y passwords are ok, since i can log in to msn messenger

i have instaled also messenger plus live

if i try to access my hotmail account from any of the 2 ways i mentioned above, it takes a while an then appears the page as if didnt had an internet connection, which i do

Let me know please if more information is needed need

Would aprecciate any help

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Id like you to go to our malware removal forum - I can'tprovide the link from my PDA, but it's the first forum you'll see. There's a pinned topic at the top that tells you what to do if you have malware. I believe it's step 5 within that topic that tells you how to download and run Hijackthis. Follow those instructions and start a new topic in the Malware Removal forum, and paste your log into there (don't put it in this topic).

:whistling:

sari

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Here's the link if you have trouble finding it.
http://www.geekstogo...hp?showforum=37
James

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Hotmail does occasionaly go down from time to time as well, how long has it lasted, and if you havent logged in for to long the account will be deactivated.

Might try upgrading to Live mail(hotmail mk.2) or Gmail, try accessing from a different computer/browser.