Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Arrgh Friday 13th

• Please log in to reply

Matt T

Matt T

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
Hey,

I thought I'd start a topic about Friday the 13th. Has any thing happened to you today or on a past Friday the 13th? Share the experience here :whistling:

~Matt

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Yes. I got married. Ugh. :whistling:

Johanna

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
:whistling:

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Yes. I got married. Ugh.

:blink: Well Im not married, but my girlfriend was born on a Friday 13th...so it's perhaps unlucky for her that she got stuck with me :help:

Also her sister was born on April fools day :whistling:

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
My first mother in law was born on April Fools day...and it still shows...
Johanna

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Report cards....:whistling:
James

Edited by james_8970, 12 October 2006 - 07:38 PM.

Matt T

Matt T

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
I'm back home from school, without being severely injured :whistling:

~Matt

Edited by Matt T, 16 December 2007 - 09:05 PM.

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
It's my mothers Birthday today!!!! She thinks it's an unlucky one because she turns 60 today.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
:whistling: i'd agree if i where in that situation, thankfully i never had a test today.....i don't know why but i usually end up getting bad results on tests i take on friday the 13th.....but that might just be supersition.
James

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
well my chandelier fell straight down at 11:59 pm last friday the 13th missed my head by a few inches. Only thing that has happened during all the friaday 13th. oh and James i agree REPORT CARDS!!! except mine were all A+ so nothing to complain about.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
:whistling:

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
to make u feel better... james.... my parents are asian and i am single child which means A+ is not good enough..... I come home with a 95% and they ask me: "Son... what happened to the other 5%?" :whistling: Anyways so far Friday the 13th have been uneventful except for my failed attempt at pushing my gfx way beyond it's capablities. hehe it's cold in Ontario already... so my system is running at super low temperatures, thought i would take some advantage of the low temps. but the gfx locked up 4 minutes into the oc. :blink:
Anyways Good Luck to all those students who didn't get the report card they wanted..... Secretly i want to be able to fail a class once in my life............

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
tell me about cold temperatures, we have a 78km/h wind over here in winnipeg :whistling: i think in canada we should just chuck our rige outside and overclock away in the winter.....but when summer comes though it into the fridge.
Glade i don't have to get 95+ i struggle with my 80+, but i think learning 2-3 languages messes everything up....well i can fluently do 2.....as my grandpa says, french is a usless language in the west!
James

Edited by james_8970, 13 October 2006 - 08:59 PM.