Comp restarts +Windons explorer error + can't see desktop icons
Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:50 AM
I'm very ignorant about that sort of programs, since they always pose a security risk I never use them.
Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:13 PM
I removed the program from the startup list and lets see how it runs for a few days. I'll reply back with what happenes.
Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:10 AM
2) I fixed the registry in the HijackThis but the program still starts up with windows start up everytime.
3) I just recently got the error when i plugged in my USB drive and opned my commputer. That never happened before with my USB.
4) If you have time could you help me with another problem my sisters comp is having, or should i make another topic for it.
Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:43 AM
2) If it were up to me I would uninstall it, but that is ultimately your choice.
3) Sounds like a driver or hardware problem
4) Start a separate thread or it might get too confusing.
Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:36 AM
I'll make a new thread. I would apreciate if you helped again.
Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:20 PM
Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:05 AM
It is a form of protection. If it isn't all present, the not yet protected program shouldn't run.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users