Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to Access Yahoo! Mail

• Please log in to reply

CarinRae

CarinRae

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I can use the internet and acces yahoo.com but when i try to sign in it goes to "this page can not be displayed" message after i type in my user name and password....
i get this url:
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?
please help, its been this way for days.
thanks!
carin

Advertisements

amcclellan5

amcclellan5

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I wanted you to know that I am also having this same problem and came here to seek help. Wanted to add that all other web browsing is working fine. I have even tried to restore my computer to an earlier date since I had recently downloaded updates. This did not work. I have also tried shutting off my fire wall. I can do anything that dose not require logging in. I can not ask yahoo for help, since you must first log in... I just wish to read my e-mail. Please help. Then I am dumping yahoo.

CarinRae

CarinRae

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I second that...

wf4

wf4

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hello,

Have you tried both Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.uk??

I have had the same before but one of the two always worked.

You can also check your settings are not to secure and try adding Yahoo.com & Yahoo.co.uk in your trusted sites list,

Tools --> Internet Options --> "Privacy" tab --> "Sites" button

Any more problems please just ask and i will try help!

Will.

azpaige

azpaige

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I had a similar problem, after a new install I couldn't access windows update, hotmail or messenger. All for no apparent reason. I had to ring my ISP and let them know, and then they adjusted some settings and worked. Don't know if this is the same problem as yours, but give it a go.