Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mail with pics and prior addresses?

• Please log in to reply

Batholomew

Batholomew

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello All!!

When you receive mail with pics AND many many many...lol addresses that it was previously sent to, how can I send/foward it to another person WITHOUT ALL those addresses.

I've tried to copy and paste (just the section that I want to send) to a new e-mail but the recipients just get a little red "x" in the upper right hand corner. I've also tried to "Select-all/copy" the entire message to a new e-mail and then DELETE the sections that I do not want....But the deleting cannot be performed.

SO, I do not know what to do....This is NOT limited to just this....lol and would appreciate a solution..

Thank you for your anticipated help in this matter....

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Save the pictures locally and make a new email. Reattach the pictures.

Batholomew

Batholomew

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello All!!

When you receive mail with pics AND many many many...lol addresses that it was previously sent to, how can I send/foward it to another person WITHOUT ALL those addresses.

I've tried to copy and paste (just the section that I want to send) to a new e-mail but the recipients just get a little red "x" in the upper right hand corner. I've also tried to "Select-all/copy" the entire message to a new e-mail and then DELETE the sections that I do not want....But the deleting cannot be performed.

SO, I do not know what to do....This is NOT limited to just this....lol and would appreciate a solution..

Thank you for your anticipated help in this matter....

Batholomew

Batholomew

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello!!

And sorry for the large delay in gettinb back. Went "bye-btes" for a bit...To a good place...lol

I want to thank you for your reply and sound input. That does work and now seems just too simple NOT for me to have come up with myself...But it doesn't suprise me ...lol

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it...