Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

In Game Video Recorder

• Please log in to reply

Mr47

Mr47

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
I was playing on making a short game video. So, dose anyone know of a good in game video recorder?

Please and Thanks You.

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello Mr47,

The only one i've ever heard of is Fraps. I don't know what kind of quality you'll get from it as i've never used that part of the program.

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 17 October 2006 - 07:08 AM.

Mr47

Mr47

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Thanks ZEUS_GB,

I heard of it to i tried the free verson and it has good quality but only 30 seconds of recording. And if you want the full thing which is only 3 MB (2 MB biggere than the trail) it's like $30 for it.

Edited by Mr47, 17 October 2006 - 09:25 PM.

Bobbydoo8

Bobbydoo8

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Hey Mr47, I have Fraps and it is definitely worth the money. I've made some pretty cool in game videos using it. If you did purchase Fraps, then I would also recommend Camtasia Studio 2. Using the conjunction of this software I have produced my own 5min Fear vid.