Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN:@

• Please log in to reply

tscher4

tscher4

• Pip
  • 8 posts
:whistling: Its really been pissing me off lately, like, I sign in fine, and then 10 minutes later, it'll randomly kick me out, and I wont be able to sign in again for a longggg time:P need some help, cause it's REALLY starting to bug the crap out of me:P

Version: Windows Messenger Live 8.0
Error Message + code: "Signing into windows Messenger Live failed because the service is temporarily unavalible. Please try again later" Error Code : 81000314

So can u PLEASE help me:( I miss my msn :blink:

Advertisements

GrantG

GrantG

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
This is caused by a bug in the latest version of MSN, and will only effect a random selection of people. You could either downgrade to an older version of MSN, or wait it out on M$ releasing a software update, not sure when the next MSN update is due, though