Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks Gaming!

• Please log in to reply

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Yeah alot of people cant run unreal but its not that big a resource hog, i only run a 1.1 ghz celeron {but not for long :tazz: } and a nVidia GeForce FX5200 128mb PCI
and mine runs smooth.

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
needs more advertisement and announcements on the board- if i waznt aware of the server before it was up i wouldnt have seen it- many members dont check out the gaming forum even though they would use these resources

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
try and play hl2 with that spec u wont get far....or farcy either

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
ok so how can we better use these gaming servers???

would like to try and get these up

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Unreal-Unreal-Unreal :tazz: ;) ;) 2K4 preferably LOL J/K but that would be cool the more servers the better we have 12 servers of our own and with 35 members or so we charge 7$ a month and everything gets paid for plus everyone gets their own domain space and FTP space, email addy, and other stuf too, just get a group thats dedicated its not hard

Posted Image

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Na man Counter strike source all the way or half life 2 forget unreal...:tazz:

to get the best outta it hold tornys, put bots in to keep the levels up, advertise more get clans in ect

Edited by ollietuckeruk, 25 May 2005 - 07:35 AM.

azreal

azreal

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
anyone think of playing black hawk down on the server? i know alot of people that would play if there was a good non laggy server to visit day in and out.

ahh and ive been a member for a while now on this site nad just found out today tha tyou have a gameing server, maybe if you made it stand out a bit like on a main page have something that say's. for all the people that play SC unreal and what not we have a treat for you, we are hosting a server for people to play free of charge see how generous we are :tazz:

Edited by azreal, 25 May 2005 - 01:22 PM.

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Well that would be cool, and keeping bots only works for unreal if there is at least one other person but our servers fill up on their own now but the bots dont count as people so the game doesnt start till 1 person joins and CS:Source is cool too.

Posted Image

azreal

azreal

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
what is CS:source anyway havent hurd of it much... got any links to a site dedicated to it or something.

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
www.counter-strike.net/

Posted Image

Advertisements

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
cs soruce is Cs with a tune up

Nerelda

Nerelda

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Sweet! I can't wait to be playing UT2K4 with several of you! :tazz:

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
NERELDA u play UT2004 now? if so whts ur name, come around the [ARC] servers, they are all runandgun

Posted Image

Nerelda

Nerelda

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Sweet! I can't wait to be playing UT2K4 with several of you! :tazz:

View Post

Yeah. I played the Demo for about 7 months until I finally had the money to purchase the full version this past December. I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like cause of school, but I just graduated, so I'll be able to play more often.

My name on UT2K4 is the same as here and most places I go (Nerelda).

In fact, I'm heading off the forums to play for a bit now. Perhaps I'll see you around ;).

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
cool ill add you to my buddy list oh and we are recruiting at the moment :tazz:

My name on the game is [ARC]D_SnipA.L.