Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FrontPage 2003 - Frames Training

• Please log in to reply

tmurdock47

tmurdock47

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Does anyone know a source of free training for FrontPage that includes using Frames effectively?

If not, would someone please recommend a book?

Thanks, Tom

Advertisements

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 876 posts
Before you spend money on a book, try help on Front Page. Type 'frame' in the keyword box. A lot of features are covered there.

I'm happy with the following book for html and javascript. Front Page generates javascript and html which you may want to cutomize occassionally.

Weaving a Website
Programming in HTML, Javascript, Perl, and Java
by Susan Anderson-Freed
Prentice Hall

tmurdock47

tmurdock47

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for your suggestions, and now I'm all set.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If the link is OK you can see some tips for FrontPage

Front Page

stella334

stella334

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I’m a consumer advocate for a company called Video Professor. My role as consumer advocate is to ensure a better understanding of Video Professor and how our products can give you the tools to use various software programs to your desired level.

Video Professor is the leader in computer software tutorials for most of the major software programs, and we have helped educate over 5 million people.

We have a tutorial for FrontPage(PC only) that is available either on CD-ROM or online. One FREE lesson is available on CD-ROM, or your first 5 days online are FREE.

Our FrontPage tutorial offer industrial-strength web tools to novices and experienced web builders, data-receiving templates, and more powerful editing tools. Those new to Microsoft FrontPage 2003 may mistakenly assume that the latest version of web site editor is a lot like its predecessors: big, slow, and not well suited to serious web publishing efforts. That's not the case and this Microsoft FrontPage tutorial does an excellent job explaining with great clarity how to use all the features.

Please visit http://www.videoprof.../frontpage.html for additional information.

I hope this information will help you become more proficient in FrontPage.