Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email not arriving

• Please log in to reply

jojsh45

jojsh45

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
I have a weird situation where emails are leaving Outlook's outbox, being moved to sent items, but items are not arriving. Can this be something else in the local setup. or can it only be something to do with the ISP. Please note, that I know of someone else who is using the same SMTP server without a problem.

I have exhausted the options in the email account, and now don't know where to look.

Suggestions most welcome

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
is this your ISP email? do they have a web portal that you can test? try sending from the web portal and see if the mail arrives...if it does...then it's something on your end... have you had your friend with the same settings (are they with the same ISP) send a mail to one of the people who you're not able to send to? can you not send to ANYONE or just some people?