Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 98/98SE ISO

• Please log in to reply

AAOROE

AAOROE

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I was wondering if anyone had 98 or 98SE ISO, I want to test it out in a virtual program. I used to have before I went to XP and want to mess around iwth it.

Thanks

Mike

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
The windows 98 install cdrom is a ISO. There is no copywrite protection on these cdrom's. They can be copied at will.

SRX660

AAOROE

AAOROE

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
where can u get them

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
http://www.esuperdea...t...&menu_no=11

or you could try your luck at Ebay.

http://computers.lis...ListingItemList

SRX660

AAOROE

AAOROE

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I assume because that is an older OS and sitll in use you have to pay for it? That is kool. Where you recomend me go look for one for a cheap price?

Mike

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
The listing i gave were about the cheapest you can get.

Now, in my situation, i was given a old computer when i sold a lady my pentium 4 2.4 computer. I included the windows XP cdrom like i always do with computer sales, so she dug out her old software for her old computer and she gave them to me. Included in the software was a win 95 oem disk and a win 98SE upgrade disk. Can't beat FREE so i have used them to reformat and reinstall on old computers for people.

SRX660