Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

d3d9d.dll

• Please log in to reply

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hello,

I downloaded DirectX SDK a LOOOOOONG time ago and now have updated to the new version we have today. I went to check my DxDiag and see if d3d9d.dll has been penetrated from the system, but with no avail.

Let me explain the situation:

d3d9d.dll is the Debug version of DirectX, so the computer will run slower than the actual RETAIL version. So, this one tiny .dll might be the one that is causing Gunbound Revolution to shut-down and give me blue screens and add furthur damage to Windows.

Fortunately, I saved a log on the DxDiag of my computer and this is the specific file causing NUMEROUS problems:

d3d9d.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Debug 12/5/2005 18:09:28 3080400 bytes (problem)

Weird thing is that this file can't be seen anywhere on my OS! So I might think the registry key is still present. How should I take action to this?

Thanks for the help.

Advertisements

Dillon21

Dillon21

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dude Just Found Out where it is its in system32 :whistling: :blink: :help: :help: :) :) :)