Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ZoneAlarm

• Please log in to reply

xlambx

xlambx

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
Hey I'm using a program called ZoneAlarm. I have set all of the options and stuff but I can't seem to get this fixed. I use Trillian Pro 3.0 to instant message and stuff, but while having ZoneAlarm on, I copy and paste something to my friends, then it says I got disconnected then it signs me back on. Thank you for the help.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Check the 'Programs' section of the ZA control panel to see what permissions Trillian has. If any of the four columns for Trillian shows a red 'X', you may have to change one of them to 'Always Allow' so the red 'X' becomes a tick.

xlambx

xlambx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Alright. I think that has done the trick. Thank you.

xlambx

xlambx

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Oh I actually have on more problem. When I shutdown ZoneAlarm program like before I play Counter-Strike, I also get disconnected.