Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My computer is black screen of deathing...

• Please log in to reply

Neokun127

Neokun127

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ive been posting topics over the past month looking for help here, complete with HJT logs and I have been being ignored for some reason...username: Neokun. Anyway, tonight my computer just froze up, shut down and now when I try to load it up, I get a message that says something similar too:

Windows was not able to load properly, choose one fo the following [with a bunch of reasons why it might have done this]:

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Another safe mode option
Load up from last working configuration
Start windows normally

No matter which I pick my computer goes right back to that screen. Sometimes Ill get lucky and itll take me to this wierd Rescource Recovery thing I dont know how to use and since i never made a recovery thing its not gonna help me.

What should I do, GTG?

Advertisements