Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quake 3 Arena Multiplayer

• Please log in to reply

mrtypr

mrtypr

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Im not sure if you can do this or not. But is there a way i can connect to a mate and just play against him only? Like in a private match

If so how do i do this, do we connect through each others IP adress or something. If so how do i find out that

would love it if somone could tell me cheers

Advertisements

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Hey mrtypr,

It depends on if there are servers you might be able to make your own server with a password only you and you mate know or you could try a LAN connection but that does require you being on the same connection or a linking cable. If you have servers in Quake 3 Arena and you computer doesnt surport making a private server (If your computer runs slow when trying to make a server) then you could probly find a blank unpopular server that nobody's on and battle that way. Unfortunaly i dont have the game but I hope I've helped you!:whistling::)