virus named SSMaui Wowee
Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:39 AM
Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:29 PM
* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:43 PM
loophole,Thank you very much for trying to help me! you are so kind to give me a reply in such a short time. now i've solved my problem. i serched my computer then i find the program SSMaui Wowee turns out to be a screensaver from a game. i used to play that game and then i deleted it, but not completely. so this sreensaver become abnormal and appear every few moments to "eat" my task bar. now i deleted the whole file, i hope it will become normal.
thank again for your efforte to to help, loophole!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users