Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do you open "Webviewer"

• Please log in to reply

crunch

crunch

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
:whistling: Attached File  webviewer.htm   21.21KB   13 downloadsTrying to open medical MRI results for my arm needing surgury. While waiting in the doctor's office for over an hour alone last week, I sent the MRI photos of my elbow that were on the dotor's computer that I noticed was on line with XP (BTW way past due for updates) to my home email. I wrote down what was listed in the browser window. Prior to sending:
http://172.24.18.73/.../webviewer.html
at home I recieved the file of 22kb size but have been unable to open it. I get a pop up saying that my security settings do not allow active x in web or IE browser(something). I think I really need a software download for "Webviewer" but haven't found one, probably something used in medical field. I will try to attatch the file and if someone can open it and send it back viewable or tell me how, would be fantastic. The file I recieved at home is called:
webviewer.htl
HTML Document
22KB
I have been messing up the settings big time to no avail. There must be a program, or else way to allow activeX to unlock and be allowed to run.
ANY SUGGESTIONS, HELP, PLEASE!!! THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!!! I would like to see the inside of my arm again, after what it has cost. :blink:

Edited by crunch, 04 November 2006 - 11:58 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
KB912812).

uninstall that from your add/remove

crunch

crunch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Tried on several PCs none had that MS update on them. Tried with 2000Pro and XP Pro. Found that "amI" stands for 'applicare medical Imaging" , I think it's a viewing software but can't find a download. For viewing MRIs and CAT scans. Have found that it's XP compatible and at several schools, and it was running on XP at the doctor's office I sent it from. More help! PLEASE! :whistling: