Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with avg7.5free edition

• Please log in to reply

†_Moose_†

†_Moose_†

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am trying to download the new AVG 7.5 free edition anti virus program. I received a message saying the 7.1 version will be cancelled at bginning of next year, but when I try downloading it I get message saying there are corupt files and to download a fresh copy. I do this and get the same dang message. What can do? Can anyone help me? The download is at the Grisoft site and is >> avg75free_430a828.exe
Thanks!

Edited by dsenette, 08 November 2006 - 09:20 AM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Try downloading the free Avast Home Edition which is another excellent AV program from here:http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

You just need to get a free serial number from them by submitting your email address (click the registration link in the 'quicklink' box on the right).