Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help can't find my cd/dvd

• Please log in to reply

lazidd78648

lazidd78648

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Was working fine and then went to put in a dvd and was not there. also can't restore!! had 2 viruses yesterday but they are deleted. using avg antivirus

Advertisements

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Hello lazidd78648

Iam not a Staff member here at GTG , Just a member like you... ( However , i May be able to assist you )

Quote: "had 2 viruses yesterday but they are deleted" ( Are you sure???)

I would advise of you to follow the preliminary steps at:http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html

( Save All Logs In a Known Location where you are able to remember them eg: Desktop )

Then, have your Log and any scan Results posted in at : http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html

BEFOR looking into this topic , as you may have a virus or some other type of infected file that may be doing damage to your system drivers amongst other files you don't know about as of just yet...

Once your giving the all clear from the Malware Removalist , we can Continue on this topic...

Best of Luck!!!

Anthony

Edited by Anthony19, 25 October 2008 - 08:00 PM.

Anthony19

Anthony19

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Edited: Duplicate Posting...

Error: Flood Control Enabled etc etc ( Did not realise the topic still posted lol )

Sorry

Anthony

PS(Admin): Remove Post if Possible
Thank you in advance...

Edited by Anthony19, 25 October 2008 - 08:03 PM.