Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CWS.homepage STEALERS [spam]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lawgirltam

lawgirltam

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all,

New here but thought I would give this a shot. I have tried to clean up my computer after being infected by a ton of malware, etc. In any event I ended up purchasing XoftSpy for the $19.95 and although it did seem to take off a lot of my problems, I still get 2 threats over and over EVERY time I run it. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these two things:

Coolwebsearch Homepage and host stealers – adultfriendfinder.com

Coolwebsearch Homepage and host stealers – c1.zedo.com

I would appreciate ANYONE's help. I have run Hijack this, Ad-Aware, etc. I feel like I have done everything I know how to do without hurting and deleting things I shouldn't be deleting.

:tazz: HELP?!?!?!

Advertisements

JoeMuscles

JoeMuscles

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah I have XoftSpy 2. I Searched litterally the whole registry editor 4 windows. And I came up with Nothing, But i just formatted my whole computer and ran XoftSpy again and Yep No more coolsearch web Adultfriendfinder, c1.zedo.com highjackers. 2 format my computer it just takes 3mins so it really isn't a problem 4 me. I just have a backup of all my disks 4 all the programs i use on my computer and reinstall them. That's it :tazz: !! never ran into the problem of adultfriendfinder, and c1.zedo.com again while running XoftSpy. If you don't know how 2 format your computer just research on it, it's pretty easy.

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi all members

Read this about Yeah I have XoftSpy 2.
http://www.spywarewa...opic.php?t=1154
Spam Spam Spam

Yeah I have XoftSpy 2 2 format my computer it just takes 3mins so it really isn't a problem 4 me

Spam Spam Spam
Must have been a very small hard drive ;)

I would never waste my cash on this crap

Kc :tazz: